Clicky

The Arcade

Photo courtesy Mike Slate

In 1902, what was known as the Overton alley was developed into what is now "The Arcade".

Nashville's first shopping center was developed by David C. Buntin and designed by the Edgefield and Nashville Manufacturing Company. Located between Fourth and Fifth avenue, the entrances consist of identical Palladian facades.

Next

 

 

About this site
Nashville Area Business
Churches
City Views
Entertainment
events
Government Buildings
hospitals
Nashville Hotels
houses
Links
Monuments & Statues
Motels
parks
People
Nashville's More Notable Buildings
Restaurants
Schools
Theaters
Back To The Beginning
Changes log
<-Back   ||   ©2007 Martin Evans   ||   email: [email protected]