Street (in Lockland Springs in east Nashville)
The name of the house is "Top O'Woodland" and was the home
of Dr. H.D. Hyde ( the grandson of Henry Hyde who the Nashville Hydes
was named for. It was built by Dr. H.D. Hyde around 1900. It is
now a Bed and Breakfast.
Built between 1898 - 1904
is a short history at http://www.topofwoodland.com/about
& Info courtesy Jim Stephens